Price includes meals, wrangler, guide, and cook. License and gratuity not included. $800 deposit is required to book, remainder of total is broken into two payments. Contact your outfitter for season dates, archery and rifle hunts available. Application opens March 1 and closes May 1.
Moose Management Units 302, 322
· Sleeping bag (0-15 degree F )
· Sleeping Pad
· Headlamp w/ batteries
· Waterproof boots
· Camp shoes (muck boots, tennis shoes, slippers)
· Biodegradable soap
· Hunting clothes (the weather is unpredictable and changes constantly, be ready for temperatures ranging from 50 to -10 F)
· Rain gear!
· Small Daypack (for carrying water, lunch, extra layer of clothes, headlamp, batteries)
· Water bottle (wide mouth bottle recommended)
· Your Rifle or Bow with Extra Ammo
· Extra socks
This list is just to help out our clients that have never been on a fully guided hunt. You are welcome to bring whatever you feel like you will need, just keep in mind it will have to go on a horse. Rifle and bow scabbards will be provided by your Outfitter. We have a rough weight limit of 75 pounds per client, again, we will accommodate you the best we can.
If you have any questions about this list or something you’d like to bring, just give us a call at 1-800-253-8545.
Beartooth Plateau Outfitters LLC
302 Main Street E. Cooke City, Montana 59020, United States
Copyright © 2023 Beartooth Plateau Outfitters LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy